Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do the bag of parts kits help out? I have a set of 120 sticks on the way plus what's in my sig

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would I be better off with 90s? I won't be installing them until I decide on a bigger single or if I'm joining the twin group I just wanted to get everything to support it for the most efficient air to fuel combination and been reading on hear alot about cp3 modifications but don't know much on how to balance them with my mods

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am doing injectors studs and Turbo in the course off week off work with the help of a few friends so I'm trying to get opinions on the cp3 situation probably going 63/480 twins with the 120s

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
Can go plenty bigger with 63/480. I wouldnt go smaller than 150s. Definitely going to need a stroker pump or duel pumps.
:agree2: if you are dead set on 120s you could go with a smaller faster spooling set of twins that would be more fun to DD like a 62/65 over s475/87 1.10 and still be able to make over 700hp

·
Registered
420 Posts
Reactions: 2001cumminstx

·
Premium Member
3,113 Posts
What 3brorce or Calebz400 said, you need to rethink your set up and get it right the first time. Buying things twice or more will kill you in this game, been there done that. Figure out what you want to do with the truck, and set a HP goal.
Turbo and injector size need to be relative in order for the set up to perform, as well as injector pump/pumps to keep fuel atomized. Get 1 parts wrong even though the other 2 are solid and your set up isn't going to be very good. This is what separates the trucks that run good, vs that one truck that runs like a raped ape. Theirs a reason that one truck is a beast and its a perfect set up.

Reactions: CalebZ400

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm still want it as a DD and all I pull is hay wagons and a 3 horse slant my goal is a reliable 600-700 HP DD by the end of summer and Im not doing a "budget" build I know when it comes to these CR trucks you get what you pay for

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Stocker/475 with 120 sticks and a stroker pump? I have the airdog 200gph so o know my lift pump can handle it

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 16 of 16 Posts