Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for postin another thread about the baffle. Just curious if yall removed the foam peice as well or just the plastic piece that directs the airflow in the tube? Thanks! :beer

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks matt. how you like the new truck? i saw it on the drive last week i think, looked pretty sweet!

·
Smells like Bananas
7,240 Posts
man its getting there. I have a bit work planned out for it. It has 4.10's, i have 3.54's that i am going to replace in it. while i have the axles pulled i am going to put in new U-Joints on the axle. All of the tie rods are getting replaced, either i am going to replaces the radius arms or just the bushings in it. Replaced the track bar, the sway bar linkage is getting replaced. I put a new a/c compressor on it. Pretty much if there is something wore out on it, its going to get replaced. I am trying to get it in touch notch driving condition.

Next year after i buy a house, I am going to save up around 10 or 12k and start to make some HP with it, Tranny, TC, P-Pump work, Injectors, Turbo and other misc crap. But i want to do it all at once. Only thing i know for sure is that a Goerend tranny and TC is going in, other than that i have no idea what i am going to do with it.

I may get it repainted once its all said and done. same color though.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sweet! sounds like she'll be a beast. im slowly makin my way towards mods. just got to get some more cash. figured i could at least start with the baffle since its free and maybe pick up the 5.9 filter and see if it helps any.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts