Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

· Premium Member
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BADP will not take any new orders for the next few days.
We have been unsuccessful in returning the customers calls so for the next few days we (everyone in our office including myself) will be calling everyone with an order to let them know where we stand and to answer any questions they may have.

We want our customers to know that they are important to us and if it means shutting things down for a couple of days to get your questions answered that is what we will do.

If we dont have a phone number on file for you we will use the email that we have.

Thank you for your patients
Shane

· Registered
768 Posts
thanks guys you have exceptional service i've never had any problems getting answers from you ...... hopefully everything starts running a little smoother for ya'll ...well hope to hear from you soon

· Registered
277 Posts
BADP will not take any new orders for the next few days.
We have been unsuccessful in returning the customers calls so for the next few days we (everyone in our office including myself) will be calling everyone with an order to let them know where we stand and to answer any questions they may have.

We want our customers to know that they are important to us and if it means shutting things down for a couple of days to get your questions answered that is what we will do.

If we dont have a phone number on file for you we will use the email that we have.

Thank you for your patients
Shane
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup Thanks for being up front. Bust some a$$ and soon all the whining that's been going on here will be nothing but a distant memory.

· Registered
249 Posts
X2 on great customer service. I can wait as long as i have to cuz when I finally get my gen 2 kit i know it will be money well spent.

· Registered
768 Posts
well you may call it butterin up but hell i think they;ve done a great job with all the problems they had

· Registered
768 Posts
well im gonna do my own install.... i dont mind payin the price for the kit like some people are complaining cause its wel worth it

· Registered
1,157 Posts
Got my call today :beerchug:

Shane just left a message basically saying sorry for the delay and that they are working with a local company to get them out as soon as possible. Didn't have specifics on when my kit was going to ship, but left numbers to call back. I'm not in a huge hurry but still good of you to give me a call.

· Registered
249 Posts
I got my call today and was told they are working as fast as they can to get the kits out. Not sure when i will get mine but i dont mind waiting.

· Registered
182 Posts
thank you, everybody at BADP, they have very good customer service, as well i got my call today too, they said they are going to ship out my exhaust and intake, in the next day or so and when the Gen 2 is ready they are going to send it out. (i think that is what he said) that is fine with me. I say its worth the wait. THANK YOU AGAIN shane and Lori and everyone else at BADP.

· Registered
723 Posts
I've never been angry, My gen one kit works great, I think I can wait. Consider me completly satisfied.

BTW I got my call back too. Thanks guys!

· Registered
249 Posts
I was never angry, i just sat here on the sideline patiently waiting and I can keep waiting as long as I have too. It gives me the chance to save up the rest of the money.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.