Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad has a 2006 2500 mega cab. The only thing he has extra is a superchips and 35s. His tranny started acting up so we thohgt it was the torque converter bought a new billet one and that didnt help. Then it stopped shifting into third. So, we carry it to dodge they won't touch it because of the torque converter being changed even though it had only been in for 350 miles. He carries it to a local shop who is the best around. They rebuild it upgrade valvebody new clutches. Then we get it back and it won't shift right again. So, they redo it and everything is ok again. Now, it has started the 1-2 shift hunt at low rpms. So, that pissed him off. The pressure solenoid has been replaced already. Now tonight he goes to get into it and back out. Puts it in reverse, POP something pops. No reverse, just like it is in nuetral. So, he comes and tells me. We take it down the road and it will not shift out of second. What is going on?

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh and only 37,000 on the truck. I have more stuff done to mine and no problems what so ever. We have 13 cummins in the family and never a problem like this.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts