Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm needing a gooseneck hitch in the next few days and I was wondering if a B&W turn over ball off of a 2007 Dodge will fit on my 1999. My friends dad has one pretty much brand new be took off his truck when he put a flatbed on it. He'll give me a good price on it but I'm just wondering if the frame widths are the same. I'd go measure but he's not home when I'd have the chance to do it. Thanks.

·
Master of Mayhem NASFIG
8,806 Posts
with a little modding they will fit a lot of trucks. the one on my 04 f350 is for a 1st gen dodge.the 3rd gens frame is about 2 inches wider i believe.

·
Registered
337 Posts
You might take a look on their website. I just did and they are a different part # and the vertical parts that mount to the frame look quite a bit different. I'm sure it could be modded to work but be dang sure it is still structurally sound

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't end up with that one. I was just going to make new brackets for it but he wanted a little too much money for it and I just ended up finding one off a 1996 that same night. Got it for only 175. Pretty good deal I thought.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts