Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My uncle has a 05 and wants a bhaf after he seen mine . i noticed mine wont fit under his hood and on the tube going to the air box lid theres a censor . im guessin mass air flow ....How would i install a bhaf on this truck ? is it possible?I the silencer ring is mia but theres a big plastic tube with air fins in it . Can i break those out so it flow's better? Thanks for the help and sorry for all the questions .....:thumbsup

·
I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one has any idea's?????:CRY::thud:

·
Registered
151 Posts
willy's whistler! look it up! i got my parts on the way, if you cant find it, give me a pm and i'll hook u up!

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,566 Posts
My uncle has a 05 and wants a bhaf after he seen mine . i noticed mine wont fit under his hood and on the tube going to the air box lid theres a censor . im guessin mass air flow ....How would i install a bhaf on this truck ? is it possible?I the silencer ring is mia but theres a big plastic tube with air fins in it . Can i break those out so it flow's better? Thanks for the help and sorry for all the questions .....:thumbsup

did u get this figured out ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts