Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a heat shield for my bhaf . Anyone know where i can get one? Thanks guys :peelout

·
Registered
737 Posts
I can make you one if you would like

·
Registered
737 Posts
I have the aluminum stock and access to shears and a box and pan brake. Name a price and we can go from there

·
I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you have a pic of one you have made? You just tell me the price . Dont wanna insult you :w::thumbsup

·
Registered
737 Posts
alright well give me an email address and i can send you some pics of it and the install of it.

·
Registered
740 Posts
alright well give me an email address and i can send you some pics of it and the install of it.
Can't you post them?? I am sure others would love to see it.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Ok, I can do that. Im actually in the process of getting the pictures as we speak, I dont have a camera and I had the pics taken on my buddies, so he is emailing them to me as we speak. Should have them up soon

·
I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
POST EM BUD LET'S SEE EM :thumbsup:thud:

·
I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How do i order it ? how much ???

·
Registered
737 Posts
Paint maybe a little runny, but I was rushed plus i was stoked that the i got the filter and just put it in. Cant see the run marks now cuz the filter covers em

·
Registered
337 Posts
Ummm just go on the cummins database theres a free template

·
Registered
148 Posts
is it really important that you need to use a heat sheild with the BHAF?

it woul probably be the first mod i do, and dont really have the machines to make a heatshield.

·
Registered
737 Posts
is it really important that you need to use a heat sheild with the BHAF?

it woul probably be the first mod i do, and dont really have the machines to make a heatshield.
The reason of the heat shield is to keep the heat of the turbo from melting the filter. It's only paper and plastic so if it were to sit next to a turbo that runs above 300 degrees and even hotter, thats just asking for trouble. :CRY:

·
SuperDuperMod
3,938 Posts
no machines needed, a piece of aluminum or diamond plate and some tin snips. ten inute job.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I sent you PM re: ordering plain jane heatshield. did you get it.??

1 - 20 of 23 Posts