Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where i can get the collar that locks the 2 passenger side axles together? also where i can get a new inner axle? thanks

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
btt?????????

·
Registered
10,784 Posts
scrapyard....?

If your looking for new parts, they are readily available from most parts stores/driveline shops. They are actually not that badly priced, i did mine a few years back after shredding a shaft, ran me about $700 for everything from the carrier out to the wheel (3 new shafts and the collar)

If you only need the inner and a collar, it should be under $200 for the new parts. IIRC it was about $500 for the outer shafts when i got mine :shock:

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what is iirc? dave if you got time can you give me a shout this afternoon. say 11ish? i would greatly appreciate it. im headed to work and wont be about to look on here till tonight so maybe if you called i could write this crap down and call about it while im at work, thanks. 817-760-131four robert

·
Registered
98 Posts
anyone know where i can get the collar that locks the 2 passenger side axles together? also where i can get a new inner axle? thanks
IIRC = If I Remember Correctly

You can get all the parts you need from Quad4x4 Dodge Front Axle & Steering

Inner axle, collar and inner axle bearing set $242.61 w/o shipping.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IIRC = If I Remember Correctly

You can get all the parts you need from Quad4x4 Dodge Front Axle & Steering

Inner axle, collar and inner axle bearing set $242.61 w/o shipping.
got inner axle, and the collar overnighted from the dealership for 340. i know it was a little much, but not bad for the dealer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts