Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i tore into the rear end of my truck and I was assuming it was D70 but the ring gear appears to be 11.25" and its an open diff. The axle splines are 35 Is there any other tell tell marks other then ring gear size? there is no tag on the axle

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
damn long time no see Jake! sorry i couldent tell you what the axel is...why did you tear into the rear? i thought you needed to tear into the front...

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I figured out its an 80. My front is all good now. Remember that time my truck went sideways on State? well My diff is open so that wasn't supposed to happen LOL so now I want to find the posi for it.

·
CF Administrator
12,436 Posts
Axel has multiple identities, axel strickland, axel rasmussen, tat diesel performance.. To name a few. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
I figured out its an 80. My front is all good now. Remember that time my truck went sideways on State? well My diff is open so that wasn't supposed to happen LOL so now I want to find the posi for it.
ya i remember that. and ur brother was in the right lane with those 200+'s and 66 huffin and puffin but couldent get the damn thing to light! :peelout :shock: then it vapor locked...:doh:

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Axel has multiple identities, axel strickland, axel rasmussen, tat diesel performance.. To name a few. Hope this helps.
damn! not another Borne movie! :banghead: :hehe:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts