Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have anyone good they know in Ohio that does axel dumps? My exhaust just broke and figured it’s a good time to go ahead and dump it. Near Cincinnati here thanks

·
Registered
19,343 Posts
I am not in Ohiol, but I and most people may not be familiar with your terminology. What the heck is an "axle Dump" or axel dump, and what does it have to do with your exhaust other than shop time?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Anyone have anyone good they know in Ohio that does axel dumps? My exhaust just broke and figured it’s a good time to go ahead and dump it. Near Cincinnati here thanks
Do you already have a 4" downpipe? If not i would just get a 4" kit and modify the elbows that go over the rear axle to dump where you want it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am not in Ohiol, but I and most people may not be familiar with your terminology. What the heck is an "axle Dump" or axel dump, and what does it have to do with your exhaust other than shop time?
are you trolling or do you really not know what an axle dump is?

·
Registered
19,343 Posts
Guess I do now but I have never been into exhaust mods. Never mind me on this one.

·
Registered
8 Posts

·
Registered
19,343 Posts
The basic trucks I am as good as any here but mods and some slang I am not alwasy up on. Was not associating axles and exhaust in the same sentence.

·
Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
6,260 Posts
be very mindful of where you make it dump, hot exhuast can have negative effects on your axle if dumping into it, and could make any wiring you have nearby possibly melt. But on the plus side, being in an 01, you don't have any computers back there to worry about, so that's a plus.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Axle Dump

·
Registered
255 Posts
Awesome!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts