Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to add a tank where I can run vegie oil. What I would like is to start my truck on the main tank (diesel) then after it heats up, switch over to the Auxilary tank. My truck is an 04 dually. I think the delivery pump is in the tank. I have found some 6 ported valves where I could switch tanks with a toggle in the truck. Now I need to figure out the delivery pump stuff. Any suggestions.

Thanks,
Bubba

·
T-BONE
987 Posts
Maybe check out TransFlo or Zylstra. Zylstra is kinda pricey, but they make a jam up fuel tank....both companys tanks have a withdraw and return line hook up. I have a RDS fuel and tool combo that has the fittings on it, but I put a pump on it.....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
re: Auxilary tank

I bought the DeeZee tank/tool combo and added a nozzle for the return line. Just didn't think out the delivery. Do you use two pumps? If so, how did you hook the new one up.
Thanks,
Bubba

·
T-BONE
987 Posts
Nah.... I just use a transfer pump in mine....I think the Zylstra Co., makes a kit to hook it up like that....I think

1 - 4 of 4 Posts