Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i thought the wiring would be in my truck for the aux switches in my 2012 ram 3500. I bought the switch panel and found a green plug but its not for the aux switches. Is there a wiring harness or a relay box with wiring i can get to make them functional. Thanks also what is the green plug for behind my bezel.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Contact this guy and he'll set you up with a kit that will get your switches working. Since you already bought the switches you can save $100 and just get the rest of the kit (he has an option to supply the switch panel with the kit if you need it). $225 for the kit without the switch panel, $325 with it. Easy install, no programming or anything else needed from the dealer. Took me about an hour to do it. 2013-2018 Ram Auxiliary Relay Assembly (without dash button panel) | Mysite

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Contact this guy and he'll set you up with a kit that will get your switches working. Since you already bought the switches you can save $100 and just get the rest of the kit (he has an option to supply the switch panel with the kit if you need it). $225 for the kit without the switch panel, $325 with it. Easy install, no programming or anything else needed from the dealer. Took me about an hour to do it. 2013-2018 Ram Auxiliary Relay Assembly (without dash button panel) | Mysite
Are you sure thatll work on a 10-12 truck it shows it being for the 13 and up trucks

·
Registered
143 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts