Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some ideas on some lighting options for Aux lighing, I have work lights that hand below my bumper, but want some sid alley lights. I was thinking of cutting a hole in my tool box and fitting in some white reverse LED lights found on trailers and semi. I dont really want anything that really sticks out alot. anyone have any other ideas, sith something that can be a little adjustable...

·
VP at large
714 Posts
i cut holes in my tool boxs and they work great pics to come

·
Registered
681 Posts
your toolbox idea is just want I am going to do one day.

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
Theres a guy up here who cut out squares in his bumper and installed lights there. Looks real clean he even has a nice black edging around the holes. I wish I had pics.

·
Registered
592 Posts
been thinking about doing the samething your talking about. . . cause i need lights in the toolbox. so might as well put some ally lights in too. . . and i am going to be going with the flush mount lights as well! i think it makes for a cleaner look. another thought was to mount lights between the cab the the frame but i was afriad that i wouldnt get to much light

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have also thought about a small light in between the back of the cab and the cab.. since I have a gull wing box I could get it to work maybe... but I hate the gullwing so I dont want to design it around that...

Just spent a bunch a time reading about ridgi industries LED lighting.. but its kinda spendy and I don't know how to get a mount to work for some of their 4" E series... just not sure yet...

·
VP at large
714 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.