Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know how accurate turbo ratings are??they say the 3000 is good to 575rwhp,just trying to find out if that is bs or not. Im thinking of going with ddp 150s and stacking a smarty with my edge but i dont want to do it if it is going to be too much for my turbo. What do yall think??

·
Registered
186 Posts
i would give ats a call, find the number off their website :thumbsup

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya,i tried that and they were not real helpful.i guess i could always try again and see if i could talk to someone different.does anyone really even use the auroras??i must be pretty close to the turbos max though,they claim it to 42psi,and i have seen 43 and it is non wastegated so if i add more fuel im pretty sure the boost will go up and i cant wastegate it off.

·
Registered
301 Posts
if it were me, and they didnt want to talk to me, i would not give them my business. id look elsewhere at a company where someone wants to talk and find the correct turbo for your application.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya,i hear ya but unfortunately i already have their turbo and tranny.never had a problem with either one but their tech support isnt that great.im just trying to get to 500rwhp.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts