Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I just recived a Aurora 2000 For a killer deal and I would like to know if there is any way to make it work on my 03 CR.... My current turbo has the 90 then out to my intercooler an the Arora has the strait out...??? WHAT TO DO. I called ATS an they said that they do not sell parts just the turbo WTF.... :CRY:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
you may have to make one unless you have a truck shop that might have what you want

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Id try to sell it the A2000 isnt going to do much over the stocker

·
Registered
435 Posts
That's ATS for ya!

·
Registered
219 Posts
If you end up having to sell it i am interested.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will let you know. I just looked at my buddies 04.5 CR an he has a addapter elbow on his super b... Any one know where I can find this?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks I would like to work with them but I can never get any one to call me back....

·
Registered
520 Posts
Thanks I would like to work with them but I can never get any one to call me back....
you should read the thread on the "general diesel" forum about poor cust. serv. @ ATS...there is an ATS rep that is very responsive, maybe he can help you out?

·
Joel's Diesel
1,271 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
whats the size of a aurora 2000...the inducer wheel anyone know???

·
Joel's Diesel
1,271 Posts
Mine measured very close to the 3000, 2.25" or around 57mm I'm pretty sure...

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the pics. That is exactly what I was needing... ATS needs to get there $h*t together before they become know for there poor customer service. No help what so ever from them when I called more like, oh well buy a new turbo...

·
Joel's Diesel
1,271 Posts
I have to agree. I called them for exactly the same subject info twice and no call backs, and very unhelpful support. [email protected]#$ me! They must be busy with the Duramax guys becuase I see a Rep on their forum all the time...... HUUUUMMMMM???

1 - 14 of 14 Posts