Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
July 12, 2008

There is going to be the ALL DIESEL PULL in Wauchula east of Bradenton. Last year was the first year for the ALL DIESEL PULL and we had a get together and cook out during the day before the pull. This might be a way to have the first MEET and GREET and afterwards watch some diesel smoke.:thumbsup

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just found out there is going to be a meet&greet and cook out during the day before the pull. Also found out they may be allowing practice pulls:hyper:. So you can pay a hook fee and pull the sled without entering a class. I also found out its only going to be $10 to get in and $20 to enter a class. I will verify this again but do believe it to e true.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Where about in Wauchula. Or should I follow the clouds of smoke.. :peelout

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's at the cattlemens arena. That is covered so rain or sun wont be a problem. Looks like it will be the biggest gathering/pull we have ever had. There is no :beer allowed :sad2 sorry it some kind of ordanance and they enforce it. You can get the directions at Welcome to the South's Premiere Pulling Site

·
Registered
307 Posts
when is the next event??
Ill go, sounds like fun!! Last truck pull I went to was at Destot Seedway!
I think they might be having one there again soon!

·
Registered
590 Posts
sounds good. is it a camp out deal like the mud bogs? or is it come for the meet and greet, and them come back the next day for the pulls?

·
Registered
590 Posts
So who all is going to this??

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
It would be great if we could have something in the Tallahassee area. I live in the Northwest panhandle, too far to go!

·
Registered
590 Posts
I went out to this event and had a great time. Some real powerful truck out there. got to watch MOPOWER05 beat up on the others. Great time, will deffinately be attending more!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
i coulda swore i mentioned that gainesville drag race yesterday..did my post get deleted?

·
Registered
590 Posts
No didn't pull. Tranny is already slippin, and figured if i tried to pull, it would probably fall outa my truck :) when i get a built tranny i will give er a try though.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts