Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First lets get a roll call going for your chapter if there is not a chapter president or VP already assigned... any help with info if a chapter needs a president/VP would be appreciated...

Next

We want to start doing chapter stickers. we will have a deadline on this (about 2 weeks), if you have a chapter name let kyle or myself know (via PM) with what it is and we'll put it into the chapter stickers for your chapter, and if you don't please come up with one and let us know ASAP.

we will be posting a picture of what the new chapter stickers will look like and we will leave a space for your chapter name to be added at any time.

to make this as easy as we can we will ask you to deal directly with your Chapter president or VP with any changes and THEY can contact us with that info.

Thank you
CF team

·
Banned
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:w: :w: :w: :w: :w:

·
Banned
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you boss and im going to work on something..

·
Banned
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
look at us go :woot: :lol3:

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
How did the thing with the stickers go? I would like to get this ball rolling again. I would also like to see about being president for the nor cal chapter if we dont already have one or just VP of the california chapter with seabee :thumbsup

·
3rd Gen Guy
2,095 Posts
I would talk to seabee about that it is his call to who his VP is he might want to have a vote for it or might not want one i would talk to seabee about that!

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
I would talk to seabee about that it is his call to who his VP is he might want to have a vote for it or might not want one i would talk to seabee about that!
Good idea. I will try to get ahold of him but he is currently deployed overseas right now graciously serving our country until may of 09 so Im not sure if he is ever on here

·
3rd Gen Guy
2,095 Posts
Good idea. I will try to get ahold of him but he is currently deployed overseas right now graciously serving our country until may of 09 so Im not sure if he is ever on here
i imagine that he will be on and around everynow and again... some guys from my shop are deployed and they get on the interent from time to time.. i supprised he didnt apoint a VP before he deployed i have one for our chapter in case they deploy me quick.. you always have to be ready :thumbsup

·
Registered
418 Posts
well im super late but the virginia chapter has been trying to get stickers made or decisions on some so check out the first couple of pages to get the decals and maybe have other chapters vote on them so we can get our stickers on our trucks and be sactioned by yall

1 - 14 of 14 Posts