Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 343 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am seeing a new flash available just now for 2008 6.7L. We have been at AO and AP for about two months now, but just today I see AP and AQ.........You heard it here first. I will be working on integrating this into the PMT as soon as possible.

PS if your waiting for that other companies tuner I bet this throws a big monkey wrench in that.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
I am seeing a new flash available just now for 2008 6.7L. We have been at AO and AP for about two months now, but just today I see AP and AQ.........You heard it here first. I will be working on integrating this into the PMT as soon as possible.

PS if your waiting for that other companies tuner I bet this throws a big monkey wrench in that.
Thanks for the heads up Buddy:thumbsup

What other company?:popcorn::lol3:

G

·
You didn't happen to see if there was one for the 07.5's did you?

Where did you find that info.

The service manager at the dealership is an A$$. I got more done with the service writer. I don't want to call and ask if I don't have too. I just want to go in and say "DO IT AND SHUT UP!" :rof

·
Registered
884 Posts
So my clutch and tires dont want me to ask, but when will we see that big HP tune for the PMT?

G

·
Any idea what the contents of the flash are? How 'bout they make a flash to double my mileage.
There was another thread running a few days ago describing what the flash did. But it had to do with the EGR and Regen cycles and aledgedly improved mileage considerably.

Will we see that? I wish Cummins would become a member here. . . . (Probably die if they saw what people do to their trucks :w:) On second thought, maybe it's not a good idea. :peelout

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
There was another thread running a few days ago describing what the flash did. But it had to do with the EGR and Regen cycles and aledgedly improved mileage considerably.

Will we see that? I wish Cummins would become a member here. . . . (Probably die if they saw what people do to their trucks :w:) On second thought, maybe it's not a good idea. :peelout
Yeah, probably not:lol3:

·
Registered
638 Posts
I wish Cummins would become a member here. . . . (Probably die if they saw what people do to their trucks :w:) On second thought, maybe it's not a good idea. :peelout
I would put money on it that they monitor these forums. I would also put money on some gov't agencies monitoring these forums. Not a conspiracy theorist, just a realist. Sorry for the hijack, now back to your regularly scheduled thread.

·
Unreconstructed
6,318 Posts
Yeah, I'd imagine they do. But, who cares!? They're our trucks...therefore, we can do with them as we see fit! So, technically, it doesn't matter who sees or reads what! You know!

So, who here really cares if the EPA monitors what we write!

NOT ME!!!

It's my truck! It's my computer! I'm a legit member on a legit forum! And we're NOT trying to pollute the environment...we're just trying to make our investment ($50,000 trucks), worth every penny...especially with the price of diesel continuing to rise, the longevity and quality (time spent on the road...and NOT in the shop), and our trucks getting 10-15 MPG's!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No word on what the new flash is for. If you read something about what a new flash does it's probablly the last one. The documentation usually trails the flash by a month or so. I just know there's new software. As far as a big company monitoring a forum ask 3500dually about his experience. Pretty scary.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
No word on what the new flash is for. If you read something about what a new flash does it's probablly the last one. The documentation usually trails the flash by a month or so. I just know there's new software. As far as a big company monitoring a forum ask 3500dually about his experience. Pretty scary.
Do tell:popcorn:

·
Unreconstructed
6,318 Posts
Yes...do tell!

·
Unreconstructed
6,318 Posts
Yeah, I'm curious to hear about it, as well!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Okay, I PMed him on Dodge Talk where he is a moderator, so hopefully he'll feel like talking over here, but here is the email I got from him a few months ago:

Thanks man. I have big problems right now. Chrysler voided my warranty because of posts I made at Dodgetalk including my posts about installing the Bullydog. I was called to dealer today and Canadian warranty rep was there. He had pictures of my truck on the track and about 100 pages of posts I have made on DT about the mods. They also had some personal information about me that they got from another mod including my VIN for my truck that was never posted on the open forum. I am fighting it right now.
Keep Your Knees In The Breeze

I think he got a restricted warrenty back after that, but you might want to watch what you post on forums!

G

·
I dunno. . . On this side, that could be seen as an invasion of Privacy!

Someone went to allot of trouble to mark him. Someone has a grudge to get all that info on him. . . Someone he knows. I am sure the dealer had a piece of the action too.

I feel bad for him. But on the other side, he was racing his truck which Dodge considers as Owner Abuse.

Still and all, I have read parts of the warranty. I never had an issue with a warranty, but that was flat out rotten. Most dealers ignore some of that stuff. They have to prove the Mods damaged the truck here in the states. I froget the act #, but it was discussed about a montha ago here.

Thanks Budd. Time to modify my signature. . . .

1 - 20 of 343 Posts