Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Norcaler I figured you would know,

Is there any difference in MPG between ATT and non-att tunes, using your timing tune?

I thought ATT might be lower due to a tighter housing when cruising at little load on the highway.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Usually you will get better mpg in town with att and less on the highway, and no att will give you less in town but better on highway.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Hey Norcaler I figured you would know,

Is there any difference in MPG between ATT and non-att tunes, using your timing tune?

I thought ATT might be lower due to a tighter housing when cruising at little load on the highway.
Tomey,

I don't prefer the ATT tune since I tow up some pretty big grades, so the data I have from my customers is all I can share. Their data has proven to me that the ATT tunes produce less mpg's when compared to the non ATT.

I hope that helps.

·
Banned
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tomey,

I don't prefer the ATT tune since I tow up some pretty big grades, so the data I have from my customers is all I can share. Their data has proven to me that the ATT tunes produce less mpg's when compared to the non ATT.

I hope that helps.
Interesting...

Looks like I'm building a non-att file tonight!!!! I know with my w/ATT file, boost is RIGHT NOW... so it will be interesting to compare back to back.

thanks for the feed back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts