Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed ats tranny and copilot a year+ ago. alot of problems to this point. Tranny finally works the way it should but having issues with co pilot. The latest is a cel with codes 22fe and 3205. I cant find and body (ats is suppose to get back to me) that can give me a description of these to codes. Dealer wants 180 for dianostics. Local shops fancy snap-on scanner cant give description. If I disconnect co pilot, codes clear. Mind you ive been playing phone tag since december, with alot of non returned calls and alot of run around. Any input?:confused013::banghead::whip:

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! Like I said I should be hearing from them tommorow. But the more heads the better

· Premium Member
21,579 Posts
Eric is a good guy to deal with at ATS. i have spent a few hours on the phone with him about non related ATS problems. i had a hunt problem with my tranny and i called him just about every other day for a week or so trying to figure it out.

· ATS Diesel Performance
280 Posts
Josh - After talking to you about 20 minutes until close Monday, I've checked with a couple dealerships (guys that I've worked with regularly for years). I was out sick yesterday, so I wasn't able to do anything until today.

We've gone through all of the resources I can think of, and come up with nothing on those codes. The dealership guys had never run across any codes like that, so I really think there's something wrong with the scanner that was used; regardless, the codes (once we figure out what they are) will likely prove invaluable in diagnosing your issue.

· Registered
2,146 Posts
Josh - After talking to you about 20 minutes until close Monday, I've checked with a couple dealerships (guys that I've worked with regularly for years). I was out sick yesterday, so I wasn't able to do anything until today.

We've gone through all of the resources I can think of, and come up with nothing on those codes. The dealership guys had never run across any codes like that, so I really think there's something wrong with the scanner that was used; regardless, the codes (once we figure out what they are) will likely prove invaluable in diagnosing your issue.
Thats what I said in post above :hehe:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.