Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what every one thought about the ATS converter lock up control. I was thinking about getting one but wondering about the good points or bad points. Any feed back would be great.

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
I have had mine for over 3 years now and it's great!! I like to be able the lock up at whatever speed you choose.

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
The box is almost the same as a comp box. To adjust it you just push the buttons. I have mine set at 30mph.

·
Premium Member
19,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the help. Arround where i live no one really messes with diesels and if some one does it's a big secret (mostly powerjokes). personally i think you learn more by sharing info.

·
Go for Broke
7,953 Posts
you can put a switch in to lock or unlock the converter for about $0.50 (price of a switch) :thumbsup

·
Registered
331 Posts
Thanks for the help. Arround where i live no one really messes with diesels and if some one does it's a big secret (mostly powerjokes). personally i think you learn more by sharing info.

Welcome to the board Louisiana man.:thumbsup

I am thinking about the DIY switch in the link above, pretty simple to install.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Ats Lockup Switch Questions

I Am Very New To This Lockup Switch. I Thought It Was Controlled By A Govenor. Undoubtedly It Is Controlled Through The Computer. Where Do I Find A Kit For An '04 48re Or Is It Smarter To Just Put A 50 Cent Switch? Which Wire? Does It Disingauge When Braking?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts