Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those that have this installed, how do you like it? I just installed it this weekend and the bottom end picked up but it seems like I lost some in the mid range! Also my EGT's are running higher on the acceleration side. Is this normal? As for the four bolts that connect to the grid heater, I tightened them as tight as I could, not to the 13 lbs thats recommended. Could that be an issue?

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone?????

·
Registered
343 Posts
Thats weird I have a 3in intake horn i got from the DHRA in indy this weekend. It really woke my truck through the whole RPM range. I didnt notice a EGT change though.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts

·
Banned
4,630 Posts
^^^^Yes, be careful! It's INCH-POUND NOT FOOT-POUND!

Is it possible you have a leaky gasket or soemthing? If anything you power should stay the same, not decrease...

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The gasket could be a possibility. I was only sent one gasket, when there are two that need to be replaced. I will try getting a fresh set gaskets on there. I tried to check for leaks but its nearly impossible to tell if any air is leaking witht the fan blowing insane.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts