Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was supposed to be helping a friend with a side job tonight but it got postponed. Might head up the the track with a few other cummins boys tonight.

·
Registered
850 Posts
just got back from there about 2 hours ago. as i was leaving saw a white 2nd gen l b witha girl sitting in the drivers seat n a guy in the passanger/? lol and when i pulled out on the road saw a 2nd gen short bed pullin in n passes a dually just like mine but stock looking going down the road. looks like i left too early!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,224 Posts
ahhh it was pretty weak anyway, nate didn't do too bad, well except for his trans going out. there were about 7 diesel's there evan was the only one under 15's lol. 13.2

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We didnt get there till about 9 and figured it was pointless to get in staging. So we parked down towards the end in the tailgate section. Only seen the one quick P-stroke runnin.

you probly saw my buddies little bro comin in with his g/f drivin his truck. They said they seen ya.

We might be headin back up there fri..

·
Registered
850 Posts
ahhh it was pretty weak anyway, nate didn't do too bad, well except for his trans going out. there were about 7 diesel's there evan was the only one under 15's lol. 13.2
what the guys name in a 6.o with the 6.7 fenders and mirrors,lifted black. i b.s.with him a few times there n at a car show in stockton but forgot his name. i also mentioned to him about hte meet on the 27 n hopefully he rides out witha few more guys. more the merrier lol

·
Registered
850 Posts
We didnt get there till about 9 and figured it was pointless to get in staging. So we parked down towards the end in the tailgate section. Only seen the one quick P-stroke runnin.

you probly saw my buddies little bro comin in with his g/f drivin his truck. They said they seen ya.

We might be headin back up there fri..
if yall go let me know ahead of time,or have ryan hit me up or somethin. i might go. -scott

·
Registered
153 Posts
ya i heard there was a fast cummins sitting in the parking lot it was blue single black stack there was a girl driving it in too

·
Registered
113 Posts
Ya that was my girl friend driving my truck.....sucks not having a license. I think were all going up there friday night.

·
Registered
850 Posts
looks like its a cummins meet at atco friday night . lol see yall there. i wont be racing (tooslow) but look for the 7x48 mitres. ill be around wearin a black cummins hoody. see ya

·
Banned
1,318 Posts
ughh wish i saw this earlier, i wanna see that truck scott looks good from here. i have to haul out to ohio this weekend, but when u guys go to ATCO again let me know im in. no diesels up here at island dragway, none that i see so far and raceway is full of japanese cars and their unfriendly drivers.

·
Registered
850 Posts
ughh wish i saw this earlier, i wanna see that truck scott looks good from here. i have to haul out to ohio this weekend, but when u guys go to ATCO again let me know im in. no diesels up here at island dragway, none that i see so far and raceway is full of japanese cars and their unfriendly drivers.
if you wanna come down this way next weekend on sunday were having a meet with all the trucks from around here. trying to get as many as possible. should be a good turn out. also this sunday(20th) i hear tdr is having a meet at the petro in pa. im going to be going to that as well. hopefully you canmake it to one ofthese meets this year lol both trucks on 22.5's would look pretty nice:beer

1 - 13 of 13 Posts