Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hope to have new turbo on for friday nigth n stock tires back on seeing if anyone will be heading to the track, and on sunday is the stockton car/truck show with portable dyno, a few guys i know with diesels are going .looking to see if any other cummins guys will be showin up. 25 to enter, i think its 5 to get in etc if that.post up:party7500:

·
Registered
792 Posts
I might be able to roll up where is the place on sun.?

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
stockton college, off of rt 30. pain in the ars to get an actual address so i found it off a forums from some ricers address is Jimmie Leeds Rd, Absecon, NJ 08205,directions i got were to Turn left at Rte-206/US-206 6.0 mi
5. At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit and stay on Rte-206/US-206 17.7 mi
6. Turn left at US-30/S White Horse Pike 16.8 mi
7. Turn left at S Pomona Rd 0.9 mi
8. Turn right at W Duerer St 0.7 mi
9. Slight left at W Jimmie Leeds Rd

·
Registered
126 Posts
New turbo, what you get? Did you fix the leaking head? Ill show up if you go since I live up the road haha

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol yea, found out head gasket was in pretty good shape, studs in, turbo id have it on by now if i had a turbo gasket n oil drail gasket.
oh, n as for the turbo.might need some help spoolin it lol

·
Registered
792 Posts
So I just punched in that address in google maps ...over 2 hr. ride so i wont be makin that man sorry ha

·
Registered
37 Posts
dyno you say lol do you have pricing

·
Registered
37 Posts
what size dyno will the trucks fit

·
Registered
126 Posts
Oh haha go to napa, so what your sayin is, watch out James lol

·
Banned
1,318 Posts
hey scott whats this i hear bout a turbo?? hmmm dont leave us in the dark lol. you put your head studs on too nice. i can barely make an island night by home atco is far from me, im another 45 from greg and he said hes 2 hrs :doh: and now farther from NY, another time tho.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hello. If anybody is coming down the GSP get off at the Atlanitc City rest stop and loop around parking lot and go to traffic light hang a right and college is not evn a 1/4' mile down the road. Or guys coming from 206 area can get on AC expressway and come down too. Or can turn off of 206 in Hammonton and come down White horse pike and get there too. If I can help anybdy with directions feel free to ask. Nd by the way a few of my buddies were there last year. We had a few different brand s of diesels. It for a good cause If I remember its to raie money for cancer.

John

This should help Directions to College. The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey - Directions to Stockton College

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh haha go to napa, so what your sayin is, watch out James lol
:hehe:nah, my pockets are sewn shut compared to his, unless he wanted to donate his new n improved polished n billit bd trans then that would be a totally diff ball game lol im lookin to put a 5 speed in, cant afford 6=grand for a trans to move her fat ars

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey scott whats this i hear bout a turbo?? hmmm dont leave us in the dark lol. you put your head studs on too nice. i can barely make an island night by home atco is far from me, im another 45 from greg and he said hes 2 hrs :doh: and now farther from NY, another time tho.
sucks your so far away man, youll just have to come down for the diesel pickup meet at etown(check their site its advertised this time unlike last year) n the diesel nats as well:thumbsup:

dyno should fit our trucks....IT BETTER!! lol thats one of the main reasons why im goin, n as for the turbo i wont leave it in the dark like some people :lol4: its a S366. 4inch dp, n finally will be pullin the bd brake that i never use off. hoepfully a buddy of mine can get the gasket i need since mines a little mangled from doin the head n usin the same turbo gasket, then i should be able to put this little snail on.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Everybody keep me posted about these bigger meets so i dont miss out haha!

·
Registered
113 Posts
ya only reason why my pockets are open is because i aint got no bills. so all the money i make/win goes to ol whitey. Wish i could come with ya guys. maybe next time my truck might actually be running.

·
Registered
37 Posts
bad news guys atco is not running open to test & tune or street racing nhra racers only

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
suppose to rain anyway sucks...no motivation to even put the snail on, only gonna make my truck udrivable since itll proly break the trans

·
Registered
293 Posts
What time does the Stockton Car/Truck show run from? Mainly imports at this thing you guys say? What time are the diesel truck guys heading out to this?

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sorry didnt see the post ahead of time, we ended up meeting around 1030

·
Registered
37 Posts
sorry didnt see the post ahead of time, we ended up meeting around 1030
well that is what time we were going to meet but somebody was late lol

there was 600 cars there and they raised 22,000 dollars for breast cancer

1 - 20 of 43 Posts