Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was surfing the web for any news about the 6.7 Smarty release and I found this on google:
"6.7 Smarty Finally Released - Diesel BombersThe smarty 6.7 is finally being released. It is going to boast a regen disable, and 15 TOTAL different SW's. The highest SW being and additional rear. "
, but of course the related forum is down so I could't find out any more information. Does anyone know whats going on? :CRY:

·
Registered
634 Posts
I don't know. I just checked their web site and it still says "coming soon" But maybe possibly their website has not been updated. I can't wait!!!!:peelout:thumbsup

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bummer...I really wanted it to be true.

·
Smells like Bananas
7,244 Posts
For what ever its worth i just spoke to Bob. He felt that since the Flashes have stopped that they may start beta testing in the states around the end of the Month. But again believing is seeing.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info. I should be able to hang on a little longer now.

·
Registered
39 Posts
blufs not to get off topic but is that a plott hound in your avatar?

·
Registered
331 Posts

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
I was surfing the web for any news about the 6.7 Smarty release and I found this on google:
"6.7 Smarty Finally Released - Diesel BombersThe smarty 6.7 is finally being released. It is going to boast a regen disable, and 15 TOTAL different SW's. The highest SW being and additional rear. "
, but of course the related forum is down so I could't find out any more information. Does anyone know whats going on? :CRY:
I just got an email. they are back up

·
Smells like Bananas
7,244 Posts
I think the AX flash has lasted the longest so far, I going to have to check that in the Guiness Book of World Records to be for sure

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
blufs not to get off topic but is that a plott hound in your avatar?
BNS# I don't know for sure, I picked Woody up at the Humane Society as a puppy. They said he was a Boxer/Lab mix, but everyone seems to think he is a Plott or a Katahula. Either way he's the best dog I have ever had.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts