Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

AS Flash

632 2
I had my 2nd bout with P2262.I was told by dealership service manager that the latest flash(AS) was created to address this.The truck was flashed on Thursday.I have had the drill and tap cleaning ---exhaust wrap---new O2 sensors.This was done on 1 Feb.The truck has 17K on it.

Someone on here told me that after the first cleaning and work that I would be back at dealership before long.

They didn't have a sticker...I have a hand written one.Hope this helps.
Bill
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Retired Old Fart!
10,495 Posts
So far the reports on AS have been positve. Come to think of it, I've not heard of anybody having to return to the dealer after the latest was loaded on their truck. Some have just done the deletes right after to be sure they have no return trips.
At least do the EGR unplug.

It seems like they are no longer putting the flash info on the hoods. I guess to keep us owners in the dark.

· f7u12
2,365 Posts
"told by dealership service manager that the latest flash(AS) was created to address this" i think that line has been used way before the AS flash. :) simple fix to your 2262 issues: unplug or delete your EGR! and live with the CEL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.