Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Smells like Bananas
7,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I found this the other day in TDR about the Smarty. What is does not say is HP & Torque numbers, Release date, and how much with the three EGT sims.

There is some good info in there about it. Hopefully some of it will answer a few questions about the S67. I would think this is facts and just not our opinion about it

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
It is a good article and re-inforces why Smarty is worth the wait.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
The smarty is definitly not a tuner that is just thrown together in hurry. They've proved already from the 5.9 that they have a dang good tuner. Im stoked.

·
Premium Member
3,823 Posts
Interesting that the added fuel pressure didnt make increases in mileage.

Very good post and good article i cant wait to see the options list

:party018:

·
Premium Member
3,823 Posts

·
Smells like Bananas
7,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just scanned it out of the TDR Magazine.

But the article just supports a few things that have been said. like you will be able to run what ever turbo you to (which means the EGR won't be used at all). The S67 has ECu recovery in the invent of a loss, a forced recovery at that if needed. But it does not answer a few questions at hand but this seems to be the best hard core facts that I have seen in writing myself. TDR is a very reliable source.

·
Smells like Bananas
7,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It came out of there newest Mag

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Interesting article. I didn't notice a date. How old is that article?
It looked to me like it focused on the 5.9 or pre 07.5 model change...

·
Premium Member
3,823 Posts
I doubt he can see anything, I think the whole article is a scanned picture...:confused013:
:hehe::hehe: true very true forgive me i am a dumb A$$ that never dawned on me:hehe::hehe::S:

·
Registered
941 Posts
:hehe::hehe: true very true forgive me i am a dumb A$$ that never dawned on me:hehe::hehe::S:
Hey Buck, you have pm's dude!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
198 Posts
The last paragraph on the first page is kind of unsettling to me, the part that says nobody outside Cummins understands how the ECM really works. You think they do that just to make tuners lives more difficult?:confused013:

·
World Champs!!!
24,829 Posts
The last paragraph on the first page is kind of unsettling to me, the part that says nobody outside Cummins understands how the ECM really works. You think they do that just to make tuners lives more difficult?:confused013:
This is the reason you dont have custom tuning available for Cummins, like you do for Ford (SCT, DP Tuner, etc) and GM (EFI Live)

If we were to ever get custom tuning like they have, well, it would be [email protected]$$. Thered be some real nasty Dodges running around, even more so than there is now

1 - 18 of 18 Posts