Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so with the arson II or III kit what comes in it?? do you need a cp3 upgrade or will the stock hold for now?? what else would i need to get if i decided to go with either one??

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump...could use some info...

·
Registered
168 Posts
for the money I think it's like 350 for the stag 2 and 400 for the stage 3. for the money you should buy the stage 3 that way you have pleanty of room for more horse upgrades.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what comes in the stage 3 kit though???

·
06 Cummins
2,906 Posts
isnt it a mod your stock CP3

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sick so either the 2 or 3 is good right??

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
right well do you need to get injectors if you get that or will the stock be fine and will the stock turbo be fine??

·
Premium Member
6,240 Posts
yes you can run the III with stock sticks an stock turbo.....would help if you put your lift pump on the truck

·
06 Cummins
2,906 Posts
im thinkin of runnin airdog 150/150 and arsonIII with stock turbo and stock sticks..

·
Registered
941 Posts
You will be fine!! Its not gonna hurt anything at all, it gonna help!

·
Registered
941 Posts
You will be fine!! Its not gonna hurt anything at all, its gonna help!

·
Some-Sho Some-Go
1,621 Posts
You will see some improvement the real kicker will be injectors and a larger turbo with the A III kit.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well the airdog goes on on tuesday so thats good and cool thats my next upgrade then...does everything come in the kit or is there stuff that still needs to be bought??

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
does everything come in the kit or is there stuff that still needs to be bought??
What kit? the airdog or arson, they both should come with everything, never installed a airdog but have one on the way for my dads 05, it should have everything, pump, filters, fuel line, etc.., the arson has everything, the arson II is a 3 piece kit and the arson III is a 4 piece kit, the install is very easy, you can do it with the cp3 still on the truck, I installed mine in about an hour. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,732 Posts
You will like the Arson 3 kit... don't buy the arson 2... the install is simple as everybody is saying... Its a good kit and proven to work.. Buddies truck runs very well and pulled lots of ponies for just the arson 3... and its very easy to install

·
Registered
128 Posts
Do you just open the faceplate of the cp3 to install up or do you have to bleed out pressure from the fuel system?

·
Registered
8,732 Posts
Just don't try and take them off with the truck running...:hehe: jk man... The arson 2 kit is 3 parts and the arson 3 kit is 4 parts and unscrew with allen screws

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
you do not have to bleed pressure, if the truck is not running there will be no pressure. depending on your truck, remove intake horn, and tv cable housing for room to work, 4x Torx T - 25 hold the gear rotor pump on the back, and a few other bits and you are done.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts