Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
how much is it to dyno? im am new to this stuff. would someone else dyno my truck for me or what? im just looking to see what my truck is puttign down ya know. i think i will prlly come and brign a a few buddies along also. thanks

·
Banned
4,630 Posts
Last year it was $50. THEY (which bothers me a bit) dyno your truck and make two "pulls".

I will surely be there :thumbsup ....I dyno'd 280 las year, bone stock...let's see if I can get close to 500 this year :w:

·
Registered
604 Posts
At this point I plan on being there as well. Hopefully the twins will be finished by then....
mishkaya

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I spoke with Corey from ADS today and it is still $50 for 2 dyno pulls. Yes, the dyno operator runs your truck. It bothered me too but that is the way it is everywhere. I wouldn't want someone running their ride on my $80k+ dyno either. LOL They would like to get as many pre-registered as they can so they can have a feel for how long it will go on for.

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
if im not working im probably going to be there. hopefully meet up woth some of the iowa chapter members. well hopefully see ya guys there

·
Diesel Head
1,972 Posts
Im with IowaCummins....If i dont have to work that saturday, i will be there, also, i have just posted this on about 10 more websites for a broader and hopefully bigger turnout

·
Diesel Head
1,972 Posts
well it dont mean were gonna have that many guys show up im just throwing the word out there man

·
Registered
604 Posts
Twins are finally in, so I definitely intend to be there to see what this truck can do.
mishkaya

·
Diesel Head
1,972 Posts
awesome if my truck is back together by then and i still have money ill be there!

·
Registered
347 Posts
im goin to try to be there might even put mine on just to see what i got. but deff want to see what the twins do in the end i want to end up with twins also cant wait:woot:

·
Diesel Head
1,972 Posts
That is a bad deal...did you check-up on the guy you thought did it?
i foncronted him about it and he straight up denied it left and right.....but someone said they saw my CB in his truck so we will see. I have the serial number to my CB right by me as i type this.

Our main concern right now though is our city being half flooded out by like 5" of rain yesterday. Rivers flood stage is like 7 or 8 ft and the river is supposed to crest at about 18-20 ft!!!!

·
Banned
4,630 Posts
Mason City isn't the only place!! All of Iowa is effed right now! Because of all this rain, I haven't worked in two effing weeks....so, no tranny for me this summer :CRY: :thud:

·
Diesel Head
1,972 Posts
well our water treatment plant got shut down which means no water for like a week, our fire department is under water and id say we have a good 1/2 to 2/3 of our city wet if not under water. Ive seen video of streets here what have water up to the top of the street signs!!

Luckily my house is only a lil wet in the basement, we havent had any flooding issues here yet

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Man I feel for you all. I was in town yesterday and saw everyone buying water by the cart full and was unaware at the time they had shut down the water plant for up to a full week, that is if no more major rain falls. I also see many places were forced to close do to lack of water. Even the hospital called my wife to cancel her appointment for today due to no water. Also heard the hospital was brining in 2 tankers to supply water to keep the hospital open. We are lucky the rain did not affect our water out here but I do worry about my septic tank drain field with all of rain we had.

·
Diesel Head
1,972 Posts
yeah it sucks......i havent showered since sunday morning, but i have no choice!!

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Last I heard it will be at least Thursday before they will get you any water to shower with and 2 more days after that to get drinking water. I have not heard if Thursday is still ago date, my cousin worked 10 hours yesterday on water stuff and then had to report back for the midnight shift at the water plant so I did not get to talk to him about how it was going. Hang in there they are working 24/7 to get it back online so everyone can have a shower as we can smell you all the way out here ;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
going to be done?

:hyper: Still not recived most of the parts. have 03 that dyno'd 421/838 last year. have mpi twins, f1 injectors, helix 2 cam and springs, air dog, smarty and possibly intercooler all not here yet. midwest cylinder head finishing fire ring? praying to get done. have time slot preregistered though. see ya there

1 - 20 of 68 Posts