Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You all ready for another cruise? One of our top trucks is ready to roll! Lets set it up for the last Saturday of this month. Who's in? :headbang::headbang::headbang:

·
Registered
85 Posts
IM BACK ! truck is running pretty good , I need to get it on the dyno soon see the real numbers ... lets do this man !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Would like to be there but....

I re cut my fuel pin with a more aggressive profile. It was good for about 3 days. With this new found power, the torque converter is slipping real bad. :doh: Like having a 2000 stall. :S: RPMs don't even drop in between shifts. Definitely need to upgrade along with an SFI flex plate. I think they were rated @ 70% as Chrysler was afraid of breaking driveline parts. These 518 trannies aren't called the 'Slush-o-matic' for nothing. I'll try to make it out, but we'll see. :confused013:

·
Here to learn
1,440 Posts
Is this going to be a "Cummins" cruise or a whatever shows up cruise? If it's a Cummins Cruise, I'll try to be there. But if there is bikes and Chevys and Toyotas and all the other brands there, count me out.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Bigrok

Are you only a cummins enthusiast? What if my friend wants to come and he wants one but he can't afford to get one right now, so he shows up in his silverado and all he trys to do is meet new people that has the same interest as him; are you going to leave?

·
Here to learn
1,440 Posts
Bigrok

Are you only a cummins enthusiast? What if my friend wants to come and he wants one but he can't afford to get one right now, so he shows up in his silverado and all he trys to do is meet new people that has the same interest as him; are you going to leave?
I was just asking if this was going to be a cummins cruise or an "anybody who wants to go for a cruise" cruise. If there is more other trucks and cars and bikes than cummins, then it's not a cummins cruise. If you want to do that, go have fun. I'm just saying I won't be there.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Bigrok, what you say it true. But you gotta remember that this is hawaii and we are 2k miles away from the states, and not everyone here is into our cummins like the way we are. theres not that many of us here. Maybe 5 or 6 guys on kauai including myself that actually build their truck instead of just adding a chip "ect.", intake, and exhaust. Id be there to help lively up the hawaii cummins crew if shipping a truck wasnt way over priced. But i have to agree, im an American guy and toyotas are out.

·
Registered
85 Posts
BIGROK ,Yeah ! We Intended It To Be A Cummins Crew But We Realized Our Friends & Family Or Who Ever Wants To Hang Out Is Welcomed- Becuase We Are All Gear Heads & If You Still Choose To Not Be There - Than Happy Trails................

·
Here to learn
1,440 Posts
That's great that you guys get together and take a cruise. Bobby asked who was going to be there, so I simply said if it's the cummins cruise, I'll try to be there. If it's every other brand out there, then I wouldn't be there. I'm not interested in everything else. So, again, that's great for you guys. So go and have fun.

·
Banned
935 Posts
my beast is ready to roll. im down for a cruise,or at least a meet up

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We will meet up at 10am at Kapolei Wendy's and Roll out at 11am. Any late comers will have to join us en route... You can call me at 368-3324 if you have any questions. Thanks. See you there. Sorry Bigrok not sure who is actually going to attend.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'd be there but im still over on the big island until the 30th, but i should be there for the may cruise and may head down to that car show.

I ordered a Dodge rear window decal that is prettty unique, never seen another one like this one. Should be there when i get back. I am lookin at getting the KORE leveling kit and some rear bilsteins soon along with fender flares. Prolly won't get the tire or rim upgrade until i find out if i am headin to afghanistan this summer. Anyways have fun and look forward to seein yall at the next one!

Ryan

·
Banned
935 Posts
last saturday at 10am?

·
Banned
935 Posts
All my bugs have been fixed. This past week has been very hectic on me and the truck.

radiator,wouldnt shift out of first,battery drained out of no where and wouldnt start, ps fluid leak...i hope all these hit me at once and this is it.

im down for a cruise/meet up

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hmm d-max

Clakclak , B carefull what you say about dem cummins boiz they have a couple pretty quick rigz ....:shock:

:hehe::hehe:

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Might be a rain out... Keep an eye on the weather.... Just a heads up...

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Weather is a green light! See you there...

·
Banned
935 Posts
just did a quick wash from the rain and kunia rd...about to shower, ill meet up..probably not cruise, got things to do. but meet some people and see other trucks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts