Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I droped off my truck this morning at the dealership to have my water pump swaped out the service tech cracked on me for how much tred was left on my BF all terrains. I have been lookin to upgrade from my stock rims to some black 18s but I have not seen any rims that I like other then the Rockstar HDs. Are they played out these days? I am open for suggestions if u have any input could you post some pics. Oh yea I think the I think the BMF Novakanes are sick but they only have 20s and up.

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,685 Posts
i'll make it even easier.

effin yes

please do not contribute to doucheness
of the world by putting yet another set
of jockstars on the road.

·
Registered
492 Posts
They are cool rims and if u like em get em, but I think the novacanes are sweet!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm actually glad I got those types of responses cause deep down inside I was feelin exactly how OhYeah laid it out, I just needed to hear it 4 reassurance. Think I'm gonna hold off on rims/tires until I dig up some more cash 4 the novacanes.

·
Registered
100 Posts
meh novokanes are played out too...get you some black soft 8s!!!

no actually i like the novokanes, thinkin about getting some of those myself.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I have rockstars, and you know what? I love the way they look. Get compliments on them ALL the time. And I don't care if everyone else has them. Only one other guy in my town has them on a ford, and I make them look way better. It's my truck, so I don't give a f*** what other people have to say about them "being over played". If you like um, get um. They're affordable and come in good sizes. The 18's are cheaper, and so are the tires for them. enough said.

·
Registered
679 Posts
It's funny you see them all over the internet but I rarely see them in person. I like them to but the novakanes are also awesome just awesomely expensive as well. Either one is an upgrade over stock.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
I bought them regardless of what everyone thought. Its my money :roof:

Reactions: leegal

·
Registered
663 Posts
Why does it even matter to you if they are played out? If you are that insecure about having the same wheels as someone else I don't know what to tell you. If you're in the market for new wheels and tires and you like the way that Rockstars look on your truck, then buy them. If you don't like them then don't buy them. If you are out to please everyone else with your wheel choice I think you need to take a long, hard look at your life.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Rockstars on a drw truck look sick but on a Srw I'm more of a fan of the hoss or other deep dish wheel

·
UFC FAN
769 Posts
I still like the rockstars! I wish they were played out like u guys say so I could find a used set to buy. they still look good!

Reactions: lap_traffic

·
Registered
269 Posts
Not hating on the guys that do, but they are very and overly popular around this area.

·
UFC FAN
769 Posts
I want a set of " co** stars" then!! Every truck I see with them looks good!

1 - 20 of 92 Posts