Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im building my truck and am considering twins was wanting the most streetable power i can get and still tow my mud truck what do yall think about DDP 200 sticks or should i stay with 150s:$:

·
It's got 12 Valves...
4,472 Posts
What is your truck? Auto? Manual? What do you do with the truck, towing etc?

I would say that 200's are too big for being streetable but a good set of 150's on a manual or auto with aftermarket turbo would be ok...if you can keep your foot out of the skinny pedal on the right :lol3:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my truck is a 6 speed im either gonna run a silver 62 turbo or twins im leaning towards PDR diesel stg 3 twins

·
Registered
11 Posts
stg 3 twins
just get the stage 5 kit its going down in price because they marketed it to high and they need to get rid of them 200 will be find but you will need to fully build the tranny for the power so you dont get and lundge feeling. im working on a 650 - 750hp daily running off biodiesel believe me TRANNY!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i want mine to spool quick i am gonna be doing some towing i think the stg 5 will be to much

·
Registered
435 Posts
I have DDP 200 sticks, BD towing twins, and I can drive around town with My Adrenaline box on 1 or 2. But I am really careful with my right foot leaving a stop light, I can pretty easily blackout an intersection if i'm not careful. Also I'm at a VERY high altitude 8,000-10,000 ft. but when I'm down in denver (5200ft.) I don't have to be near as cautious.
Hope this helped.:thumbsup

·
Registered
750 Posts
I was thinking of goin with the set of competition series they are 250's, I don't tow just daily drive, I am wanting a lot more

1 - 7 of 7 Posts