Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so are we going to have a meet this month? if we do we need more trucks guy:banghead:

·
Registered
285 Posts
so are we going to have a meet this month? if we do we need more trucks guy:banghead:
Hope so,my truck should be done this next week.Ezra

·
Resident Idiot
1,380 Posts
I vote on having it further north for a better turn out.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how far north?

·
Resident Idiot
1,380 Posts
Winter Park, J/k, if was in the Denver area I would come down.

·
Resident Idiot
1,380 Posts
Ill be in Texas during the dyno otherwise I would be there.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it was suposta be in trinidad but idk if many ppl will come... its a 4 hour drive to denver from here...ill go up there if you wanna buy diesel lol jk. i think springs would be a better place

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thats why i thought springs would be about in the middle

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
idk we have been doing it on like the second sundays of the month but i would say any sunday would be ok...waitin for more ppl to see wat would be good for them

·
Registered
395 Posts
hey Colten whats up! yes we need to get anouther meet going for sure but do need more trucks to show. so lets try for the end of the month say the 26th down in tdad works for me so lets show some hands guys

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wats up john. if there is only going to be a couple ppl coming to trinidad i wouldnt mind going to the springs if more ppl would come

·
Registered
395 Posts
i guess what ever works for everyone but do need more guys to show thats for sure so if we do castle rock whos up for it we need more than 6 7 trucks thats for sure

·
Resident Idiot
1,380 Posts
Depending on the dates Im willing to do Castle Rock, Im have to go to Dallas the 12th through the 17th so anytime after that is good for me. Should have some new mods on the truck by then.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wat ever works i guess

·
Banned
1,749 Posts
hmmm....since I got my new transmission in, I might have to shop up and see if I can get her over 650 on the bottle

1 - 20 of 106 Posts