Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
SC Chapter President
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the request of some folks, I have opened a new thread for the Dyno/Sled day we are having in Westminster SC on April 25th. If you have already signed up for the dyno, no need to do so again. If you haven't signed up and would like to, please do so on this thread.

The dyno will start at 9am and the sled pull will start at 2pm with tractors pulling first. The trucks usually start sometime around 6 or 7, but have been later than that before we got started. We ask that you keep your "beverages" to yourself and drink them respectfully. This is a family event and some of us will have our kids there.

Thanks!!

·
NADEAU
1,874 Posts
At the request of some folks, I have opened a new thread for the Dyno/Sled day we are having in Westminster SC on April 25th. If you have already signed up for the dyno, no need to do so again. If you haven't signed up and would like to, please do so on this thread.

The dyno will start at 9am and the sled pull will start at 2pm with tractors pulling first. The trucks usually start sometime around 6 or 7, but have been later than that before we got started. We ask that you keep your "beverages" to yourself and drink them respectfully. This is a family event and some of us will have our kids there.

Thanks!!
Going to be a great event, hopefully a lot more sign up!

·
Registered
2,692 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
how much for the dyno? just to watch the pull?

·
NADEAU
1,874 Posts
I believe they said $75 for 3 pulls on the dyno? Someone correct me if I am wrong. $8 for the BBQ, and not sure how much to watch the pulls.

·
SC Chapter President
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's gonna be $5 entry fee per person unless you're participating and then only you get in foe free. The dyno's are $75 each for 3 pulls, and to sled pull will be a $10 entry fee.

·
Registered
971 Posts
It's gonna be $5 entry fee per person unless you're participating and then only you get in foe free. The dyno's are $75 each for 3 pulls, and to sled pull will be a $10 entry fee.
10-4 thanks

·
SC Chapter President
1,024 Posts
I'm not sure about the sled pulling brian, i'm not sure if we're gonna have any during the day pulling or not before the actual sled pull event that night. I'll have to find out, but if thats the case then it'll still be pay as you play $5 a hook. It may change over once the competition pulling starts. I'll let everyone know when I know.

·
SC Chapter President
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Phillip. I was assuming that we would just wait till the afternoon, but if theyre going to let us pull in the morning, that would be a plus!

·
Registered
459 Posts
The BBQ is kicked out because Eddie and Brandon thinks it will hurt there consession sales!! if you see them on the 25th, tell them you wanted BBQ instead of hamburgers and hot dogs!! they are being really selfish and it has made me mad because this was supose to be our event!!!! not theres

·
SC Chapter President
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Maybe we just ought to see about having it somewhere else!

·
Registered
251 Posts
The BBQ is kicked out because Eddie and Brandon thinks it will hurt there consession sales!! if you see them on the 25th, tell them you wanted BBQ instead of hamburgers and hot dogs!! they are being really selfish and it has made me mad because this was supose to be our event!!!! not theres
That sucks:confused013:
I hear some folks are comming just for the BBQ.:drool2:
Maybe something can be worked out. There are ways to get arround obsticles.
Billy

·
SC Chapter President
1,024 Posts
BBQ might not be out, we're gonna try to compromise but if not we'll go somewhere else.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts