Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 241 Posts

·
It's got 12 Valves...
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we have been talking about a meet again at my place in West Lafayette. So who all is planning on attending if we set it up for the 18th? We will be hanging out and doing some wrenching on trucks, mainly helping Colton get his DD installed on his truck so the more hands the better :thumbsup:.

So start giving me a list of names of who all will be attending. We can do a little cooking on the grille if everyone brings something to grill out but I will gladly pull the grill out to the front of the house and have a full tank of propane :headbang:..

Let me know what you think everyone :party018:

·
THE Hood Stack Guy!
3,188 Posts
after 6, sure, but not sure how much wrenching I can do.........

·
Registered
286 Posts
Count me in. I could hook up with a case of pork burgers (40) I think if that sounds good to anyone? Looking forward to finally meeting some of ya.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I may be there, don't know what I'm doing yet!

·
Premium Member
766 Posts
I will be there. Pork burgers sound great to me :drool2:. I will grab some buns if that is what we are going to have.

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
dont knwo schedule yet but i'm gonna do my best to make it missed danville so wanna see some cummins guys and see some diesels
-jon

·
It's got 12 Valves...
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well there was a good turn out at Danville today and it was great getting to meet some new cummins fanatics :headbang:.

So here is another bump for April 18th..Looks like a few guys could show up so fill in your name on the list and let me know who all is coming and what you are gonna bring to eat. Thanks :thumbsup:

SIDE NOTE: IF THE WEATHER LOOKS LIKE IT IS GOING TO BE CRAPPY (RAIN, SNOW, ETC) THEN WE WILL PROBABLY RESCHEDULE..JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND

1. Caleb- Providing the grille and house :lol4:

·
Premium Member
766 Posts
I will get some buns for the pork burgers if that is what is decided.

·
It's got 12 Valves...
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1. Caleb- Grille, House
2. Adam- ???
3. Brandon- buns possibly :confused013:

Keep em' coming guys :headbang:

·
Registered
286 Posts
1. Caleb- Grille, House
2. Adam- ???

Keep em' coming guys :headbang:
I will be there, along with case of pork burgers. Troy:headbang:

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
caleb yall want brats or for me to bring chips or something to go with the burgers?

·
It's got 12 Valves...
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here is the list so far guys..it keeps growing. Just add your name and what you plan on bringing so we will have a little food to snack on while wrenching and hanging out :thumbsup:

So Colton do you think this will work out for getting your DD clutch in? Do you still have a couple of buddies that can come and help out also. I am sure I can lend a hand, but will have to do some cooking and other things as well so I will be a busy bee :lol4:

1. Caleb- Grille, House
2. Adam- Brats
4. Troy- Pork Burgers

·
It's got 12 Valves...
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
caleb yall want brats or for me to bring chips or something to go with the burgers?
Brats sound good to me...Brats, burgers..Brandon is bringing some burger buns..

So here are some more ideas of what we could use..BEER..BYOB or whatever you wanna drink.

Chips
Dip
Hot Dog Buns
Hot Dogs

just some ideas here fellas..let me know what everyone wants to do :thumbsup:

·
THE Hood Stack Guy!
3,188 Posts
Jeff_ security (Ill be in full uniform....)

1 - 20 of 241 Posts