Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok tried to reset my apps tonight but had some problems. It was supposed to be.609 and ended up being .3?? well I adjusted it and then when i started the truck it idled at 1200 rpm. Now if im not mistaken the only wy to turn the idle down is to back the stop screw on the throttle cable next to the Apps. However when I finally got the idle back down my apps reading was back down almost were i started. Now from what I am seeing with it the more juice it runs through it the higher the rpm so there is really no way to get my apps adjustment back up to .609 and have the idle right. I am frustrated with this whole ordeal and would appreciate it if someonce can tell me if I am missing something here.

·
Registered
20 Posts
After you reset the voltage you must. relearn the ecm, as follows. Turn key to on position then push petal to floor slowly and let up slowly. I do this 3 times. If you end up needing a relacement sensor I can help you out, but I won't any for a week or so.

Anatomy of an APPS - the SEQUEL! - TDR Roundtable

1 - 2 of 2 Posts