Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
i know a few people with one and they havent had any problems and i just ordered one for my truck

·
cumminsforum.com
26,302 Posts

·
Mule Barn Proprietor
11,118 Posts
I'm using one with no problems at all. Been on about a month now. Super easy install, great instructions come with it, and there is no way you will beat the price. Its a quality piece.

Josh

K

·
0 Posts
i just got my timbo apps in the mail i dont have a digital voltmeter to test to see what the voltage is. do you have to do this step or would it be best to. i can wait to put it on till i borrow a voltmeter.

·
Mule Barn Proprietor
11,118 Posts
Put it on. Check it and adjust when you get your hands on a voltmeter.

K

·
0 Posts
alright thanks i dont drive this truck much its just my toy i should be able to check it next weekend at a friends

·
cumminsforum.com
26,302 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
yeah it works great no problems i just wasnt sure if it matter if i checked the voltage or not since its in the instructions and says to adjust the set srew if its to high

·
Mule Barn Proprietor
11,118 Posts
Funny part is it would work just fine...
Yep, it will work just fine. MAY have a little "slack" till the throttle starts responding till you adjust it. (If it even needs adjusting). Mine did, 1/4 turn on the idle screw took it right out.

K

·
0 Posts
it seems perfect no slack or anything but im still gonna check it to see where its at ill prolly just stop by a friends on the way to cordova il for the nhdra race next sat then might run then truck see how it does but i need to borrow something for boost fooling but my guess it will be slow since its a 6speed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts