Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a MIL yesterday the truck was hesitating a little bit and seemed low on power, took the truck into the dealer and they flashed the computer to AP and cleaned my O2 sensors. The truck runs totally different. The power is unbelievable down low I was like a kid in a candy store the wife thought something was wrong with me so now my jaw hurts due to the ear to ear grin. I will find out tomorrow when I hook on to the trailer with a pretty decent load and see how it does.

The mechanic left before I got there to talk to him so does anyone know what all the AP flash does for us?????? Thanks

Thought I would throw out a little info on the effects I seen from the AP flash.

Woody

·
Registered
90 Posts
Got a MIL yesterday the truck was hesitating a little bit and seemed low on power, took the truck into the dealer and they flashed the computer to AP and cleaned my O2 sensors. The truck runs totally different. The power is unbelievable down low I was like a kid in a candy store the wife thought something was wrong with me so now my jaw hurts due to the ear to ear grin. I will find out tomorrow when I hook on to the trailer with a pretty decent load and see how it does.

The mechanic left before I got there to talk to him so does anyone know what all the AP flash does for us?????? Thanks

Thought I would throw out a little info on the effects I seen from the AP flash.

Woody

What was the part code on the invoice? Mine was just flashed and the part code was 18190427

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Part code from the invoice is 18190442.

Woody

·
Registered
13,652 Posts
What was the part code on the invoice? Mine was just flashed and the part code was 18190427
You will have a different code. 2007's and 2008's are different. Latest flash for 2007.5 is AX, latest for 08 is AP

I found after the AP flash that my fuel mileage was better and I had a little extra power also.

·
Registered
867 Posts
what would the latest flash for a 07 C&C be?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Do you have to pay for these flash updates or is it covered? And when was this new one released cause I bought my truck about 2 weeks ago and I might already have it

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Do you have to pay for these flash updates or is it covered? And when was this new one released cause I bought my truck about 2 weeks ago and I might already have it
They are free if you have a problem. :beer

·
Registered
73 Posts
Well my CEL light is on so I guess it will be free come Tuesday, Im about to go haul 200 5x6 rolls of hay so maybe that will fix it:thumbsup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts