Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys I would like to know what you think about my truck. Do you think it would look good with 20% tint on the front windows? I've heard that is a close match to the factory tint in the rear windows.

Do you guys think I should add anything else for looks? :confused013: I like the cleaner look so I'm not big into Auto Zone chrome stick on stuff or massive front bumpers....

I know it's my truck and I'll make my own decision on what I think looks good but I would just like to hear your ideas and comments :thumbsup:

Thanks for any input guys I appreciate it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
389 Posts
diamond plate tool box looks good with the chrome wheels. Also I think that the bed liner on the bottom body line looks good on the white trucks. lol i have both of the above but man i wish i had me some rims like yours...... heres mine just to give u a different view.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! And that's a good lookin truck too. I like those lights built into the bumper.

And those Wheels and tires made the truck look ALOT better I think lol. I've taken them off for winter and am just running stockers at the moment. I can't wait to bolt them back on this spring though!

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! And that's a good lookin truck too. I like those lights built into the bumper.

And those Wheels and tires made the truck look ALOT better I think lol. I've taken them off for winter and am just running stockers at the moment. I can't wait to bolt them back on this spring though!

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have considered painting my bug shield and vent visors white like the factory paint. My buddy did it on his white powerstroke, and it complimented the trucks looks well. But Idk if it would look good on a truck like mine.............. it might be too much...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey man I know alot of guys are doing this and it's kinda mainstream but I think takin your badges and trim off looks good.. Gives it a clean look but that's just my opinion

·
Registered
321 Posts
MIne was white with silver rockers. I rhino'd the rockers de-badged and painted the chrome grill and 5" tip flat black. I also just put on black fuel octane wheels. I really like the white/black look. It's a little different and I'm just done with chrome.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MIne was white with silver rockers. I rhino'd the rockers de-badged and painted the chrome grill and 5" tip flat black. I also just put on black fuel octane wheels. I really like the white/black look. It's a little different and I'm just done with chrome.
Do you have any pics?

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Where did you get your Mirrors, look like the mirrors on the 2011 I test drove! They flip up for towing and the controls still work the same.

·
On call 24/7
12,569 Posts
Truck looks good, usually I dont like the chrome fender covers but it looks good on your truck. I put 20% on my front windows and I like it alot better than the fuzzy 35% that was on it. How do you like those tires and did they do good in the snow?

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Where did you get your Mirrors, look like the mirrors on the 2011 I test drove! They flip up for towing and the controls still work the same.
They are the stock factory tow mirrors with no power controls, but they are heated

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Truck looks good, usually I dont like the chrome fender covers but it looks good on your truck. I put 20% on my front windows and I like it alot better than the fuzzy 35% that was on it. How do you like those tires and did they do good in the snow?
I like them. They do good in the snow, but my fierce attitudes on my stock wheels do alot better. I just run these tires and wheels in the warmer months usually because the salt eats them :banghead:

·
Registered
136 Posts
I removed the Ram 2500 badges on mine, but left the door strip. I replaced the badge with a "C-power" from Geno's. Here is a pic.

·
Registered
4,297 Posts
1. color match ur mirrors

2. color match ur front bumper

3. tint ur fog lights

i never really cared for white trucks until i saw one debadged and all color matched with no chrome. Looked really sweet in my opinion

·
Registered
136 Posts
I also went with a Black grill and plan to paint the front bumper black as well. Maybe down the road run a black chrome stack too.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I've got a list of things to do for astetics, but so far I've debadged, black grille, black tool box and an unneccesarily large bumper. Future involves rhino lined bed and bottom quarters, along with black wheels.

·
Registered
180 Posts
yea i would go with the 20% tint, thats what i did and really like it. it matches the rear tint really close. just a idea but do the lining along the bottom of of the truck and pull the black trim and the 2500 symbol off the side :confused013:

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yea i would go with the 20% tint, thats what i did and really like it. it matches the rear tint really close. just a idea but do the lining along the bottom of of the truck and pull the black trim and the 2500 symbol off the side :confused013:
I'm still trying to decide what percentage of tint to use. I've seen that some trucks with 20% look good and others look too light and don't match the rear :confused013:. I want to tint the fronts only. Do you think 5% would be too much? Or should I have custom 15% or somethin done?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts