Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Anyone want to TRADE?

1062 Views 4 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  CalebZ400
I have a 06 Ram 3500 dually Sport brilliant black in color, with 6 35" bfg's with only 14,000 miles on them on 17" eagle wheels. I want to convert my DRW into a SRW truck. Looking to swap a 2500 axle and long bed and maybe some tire and wheels. I don't care about the color, just NO dents. My truck bed is in perfect condition. I want to make my truck a non dually so if your interested pm me or just call me anytime at 214-708-0079. I live in North Dallas.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Hello, did you ever swap out your drw for srw, I'm looking at changing my srw to drw, 04, 3.73 gears, bed in great shape. Thanks Chris, north Louisiana
lol your two years late, his post was from 2010

· Danger Zone
23 Posts
opps, sorry, While I have you here, can you please tell me something. If I put duelly wheels on the back of my SRW rearend and front spacers with duelly wheels on front, how much difference is that than changing out the whole rear axle. Some say the SRW is shorter some say longer????I know about the fender flares, I going to use mega cab type Thanks.

· Premium Member
2,503 Posts
i looked into doing that on my SRW megacab, and you have the right idea youll just need spacers for the back too. Theres a few companys that sell them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.