Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want some thoughts or if anyone has done it show some pics ect. ect.

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
Just want some thoughts or if anyone has done it show some pics ect. ect.
i love seen them on a first gen around my town and they looked great. idk if he had to modify the wiring or anything but i dont think you would. they look 100 times better the the ones for first gens

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont know but either way im doing it i need to do some more research but im pretty sure all i will have to do is bondo up the old holes and make new holes for mounting them, from my research hookup is all the same. Im going for the all clear look on my truck and match all my bright clear aftermarket lights, also everyone always does smoked or nothing i want to be different. Im going to get clear marker lights for the front fenders get me new clear turn signal clear lenses and then the third brake light will stay clear and ill put the 2010/11 clear cab lights on one thing i like to is there very "low profile" if thats what you want to call them. The only thing is im leaving my tail lights red because i dont want the ricer look that our aftermarket clear ones give.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.