Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If this is legit and it looks so... I am finally taking that cross-country road trip this summer.

Diesel Secret Energy - Alternative Biofuel Biodiesel

It sounds like it does work, but before I spend a dime on some hair-brain idea I want to know of a forum member and their experiences. Not every diesel is exactly the same so if they say its perfect for a VW I am thinking its possible it might not work with Cummins injectors. Under their testimonials someone said they had a Cummins running on it for over 70K miles with no problems... what which cummins is that, and is the testimonial even true?

PLEASE, gimmie some feedback. Look at my sig for my engine type.... I am so close to pulling the trigger on this one.
:peelout

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
It's not perfect for a VW. This Diesel Secret stuff has been beat to a bloody pulp at Fred's TDI Page. TDIClub.com. VW TDI Enthusiast Community. I believe there is now a ban on even mentioning it on that forum. You know what they say... "If it sounds too good to be true..." I'd NEVER put in my Volkswagen or in my Cummins.

·
Mopar1973Man.Com
26,259 Posts
i talked to a guy who ran it for a year, and then it caused his cp3 to fail......
I wonder why??? :rof

You got to add gasoline, Xylene, mothballs, and a host of other solvents to make it work...

Here is another thread about it...
Diesel Secret ????'s - The Diesel Garage Forums

Originally Posted by Hanging_Heels
I get the wvo from the restaraunts then filter that oil through a number of different pumps and filters and once im done filtering it all I add the dse additive, gasoline, kerosene, and diesel cetane booster and mix it up thoroughly..... Then into my tanks it goes

Its costing me between 48 and 65 cents a gallon to make, depending on how much I get the gas and others for.
Thats scary... DSE (Xylene and Napthalene) Gasoline, Kerosene, Cetane Booster (More Xylene, Naptha, Napthalene, Mineral Spirits)... Everything your dumping in is nothing but solvents and degreasers...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts