Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for new 17 or 18's for my truck but everything I'm finding on line that I like comes with a 4.5" BS and a -12mm offset. Effectively pushing the tire out ~2" further than stock. I don't have an issue with that but want to know if the 35x12.5" tires I plan on putting on them are going to give me grief. I have a levelling kit going in as well and this thing doesn't see any rough play offroad, all commuting and city miles. Anyone know if I'll have any rubbing issues at the rear of the wheel well?

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
I wouldnt see you having a rubbing issue with the leveling kit... and that should be enough back spacing to get you out there... I am going to be doing the same to mine here taking the 33's off and putting on 325/65/18 ( 35x13)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I wasn't concerned with rubbing the control arms but more about the trailing edge of the wheel well. I think I've decided against getting new rims anyway and am going to paint the stock alloys matte black like NMMEGA has done. Thanks for the input.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts