Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
SC Chapter President
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a place in my area that makes and sells B100 and its CHEAP!!!!!! Does anyone else here run B100? What kind of milage do you get? Any problems? Just wanting to do some checking before I run this stuff. Don't want to screw my engine or pump up!!

·
Premium Member
16,203 Posts
I've run several tanks of B100, no problem except mileage dropped 7 mpgs over running B20.
You have to pencil it out to see if what you're getting for cheap comes out ahead.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
I've run several tanks of B100, no problem except mileage dropped 7 mpgs over running B20.
You have to pencil it out to see if what you're getting for cheap comes out ahead.
HOLY CRAP 7MPGS??????????

Ive been running 100% bio for a while now and my mileage only dropped by .5 gallons.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I found a place in my area that makes and sells B100 and its CHEAP!!!!!! Does anyone else here run B100? What kind of milage do you get? Any problems? Just wanting to do some checking before I run this stuff. Don't want to screw my engine or pump up!!
How cheap?? i get it here for 3.49 thats not cheap:thud:

·
Registered
137 Posts
3.49 seems cheaper than 4.73 that i paid fer diesel the other day

·
SC Chapter President
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The place here is a co-op. You have to donate time and help make some of it, and if you feel you can donate to the co-op, and it counts towards your time there. They are currently selling it for 2.95 a gallon. I will gladly pay that even if I have a 7 mpg drop. The only other thing to it is you have to pay a $50 annual fee to be a member. Still, I'll glady pay that as well!!

·
Registered
861 Posts
pretty sure id rather pay 3.49.....and damn 7 mpgs!!! that sucks

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
my friend makes the bio, i supply the wvo. i run 100%, no problems. after a week of use, changed the fuel filter, but ti was clean! no garbage on it at all. kinda weird, i was expecting it to be pretty nasty.
lost about 1 mpg on the freeway.

·
Banned
3 Posts
I run B100 in both my trucks. My mileage suffered about 2mpg's and power dropped off a little bit. 3.75/gal. for it. No.2 is 4.99/gal. around here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts