Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

· Registered
1,300 Posts
I'm not from around there but I was in Wapato Friday and hauled about 60,000 lbs of crushed cars out of Martinez Auto Wrecking. Didn't see too many Dodges but the good part is no Dodge pickups were in my load. :thumbsup: :party018:

· Registered
542 Posts
From Moses lake here!

· Registered
1,650 Posts
West Richland

· VP of the dry side
4,163 Posts
Another Moses lake guy here. Lol. I've Been trying to get a meet together and do something but no one wants to haha

On Cummins forum instead of working or doing homework.

· Registered
1,650 Posts
Any of you guys going to spokane for the Dyno event on the 19th?

· Registered
542 Posts
Yes sir! Leaving Moses at 6am see if I can make the good ol 600! But I doubt it

· VP of the dry side
4,163 Posts
I'm hopefully going if I can get my head back on in time. Might be a little late tho

On Cummins forum instead of working or doing homework.

· Registered
1,650 Posts
Nice!! I'll be driving my truck up there but i have yet to decide if i'm putting it on the dyno or not. Kind of a pain having to take the duals off the back and all but i might, i have been curious to know what i'm laying down since my turbo and all.

· Registered
371 Posts
I live in selah. You have probably seen my truck. I drive everywhere lol.

· President of the 509
8,375 Posts
From his sig I bet it looks like an '01 QCLB leveled on 35s lol

· Registered
371 Posts
hahaha he makes a good point:) But anyway its white with stock aluminum wheels. My windows are really dark and I have a fat chrome tip on the passenger side. I have a diamond plate toolbox and black headlights. I am always parked at six robblees on mead cause I work there lol. Hope this helps

· Registered
6,673 Posts
Should be up in Wenatchee, WA next weekend making a drop off for a buddy but I'm from So Cal .

· Registered
563 Posts
Grew up in Selah, back and forth all the time from the wet side.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.