Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a set of 315/70/17's that are like brand new. They don't even have the coating washed off yet. Due to my fuel mileage I've decided to go to a smaller tire and not put these on.

I gave $600 for them... a heck of a deal and that's what I want for them.

I will trade for
Nitto Terra Grappler A/T
LT285/70R17E1 126R B

This is local only. If I need to move it to the tire board I will. I'm not sure what the rules are on this board.
:beer

·
Registered
76 Posts
Not to high jack........

Brad a couple of us are riding memorial day at the new place, Moutainside Off Road, on Lay Springs Rd, you gonna be in town? Wonna go.......

Don

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what wheels are on your truck? just wondering
I'm putting the polished H2's on as soon as the machine shop gets done (If I have a set of tires.)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brad a couple of us are riding memorial day at the new place, Moutainside Off Road, on Lay Springs Rd, you gonna be in town? Wonna go.......

Don
I'll be up there next Saturday for the Hardline Crawlers open ride.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Oh and about the tires.I might have a friend that might be interested in them.I will try to call him this afternoon.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh and about the tires.I might have a friend that might be interested in them.I will try to call him this afternoon.
That'd be great.

My number is 205-413-6970

BTW, I've never been to Morris Mtn., but I'm told its just south of I20 near the AL/GA line.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts