Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I dont think im gonna like mounting it to the A-pillar. Mainly because to look at any guages instinct is to look down to factory guages. So common sense would be to mount it there. Has anyone done this? If not ill figure something up to make it look legit.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
It will pretty much eclipse your factory gauges there.... I suppose it displays most of that info anyway. Personally I don't think it would be a good fit there, but I would be interested to see what you come up with.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Yep, got mine there.... love it.. I cut the back ball off and its been no problem.. :thumbsup:

I dont think im gonna like mounting it to the A-pillar. Mainly because to look at any guages instinct is to look down to factory guages. So common sense would be to mount it there. Has anyone done this? If not ill figure something up to make it look legit.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
You got any pictures of that setup?

·
Registered
295 Posts
i keep mine down on the center console behind my cup holders.... its concealed from everyone. makes it look like all i have is exhaust..... but the 6.7 guys know better. i like mine there and its not awkward looking down to me.

i guess it dosnt matter where its at since i got a big sticker on my tailgate now:) lol

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I also ran mine there for a few days, but I couldn't see anything on the speedo below like 35mph. Kind of annoyed me having to peak over it while in town.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I dont care about seeing my factory speedo or tach. I can get that off of my maxx anyway.

Pics would be beneficial.

·
Registered
576 Posts
a pillar **** damn chet said it be here next week was over there today haha just f***ing with you

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I cut the ball off the back of mine too. I can't see anything under 20mph but I like it there.Easy to see and it also it covers up that damn TPMS light. I can send a pic of it via text if anyone wants to see what it looks like. Just pm me ur # and I will shoot it to ya when I get a free second.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
oh god that would drive me nuts!! JMO

1 - 16 of 16 Posts