Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im looking for a black tip not rbp or any of those 100+ dollar tips. I want a black tip without the rolled edge on it 4 inch pipe that opens up to 5 inch. To be honest i wish i could find an old duramax tip and pc it black. I like the way they open up gradually. That would look bad i think!
Anyway anybody make these?
Thanks,
Derek

·
Registered
87 Posts
I just bought one from xtremediesel.com Its a bolt on made by MBRP. I got the 5inch to 6inch but I believe they offer 4inch to 5. It does not have a rolled tip.

·
Premium Member
10,370 Posts
Im looking for a black tip not rbp or any of those 100+ dollar tips. I want a black tip without the rolled edge on it 4 inch pipe that opens up to 5 inch. To be honest i wish i could find an old duramax tip and pc it black. I like the way they open up gradually. That would look bad i think!
Anyway anybody make these?
Thanks,
Derek
MBRP makes them, they are pretty sweet.

James
RSD

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
But i dont want a rolled lip

the mbrps are rolled lip right? What about the dual wall those have a rounded edge too dont they?
Thanks,
Derek

·
Registered
956 Posts
You can get RBPs for around 150, but none of them are a straight cut slash tip, they are all rolled or dual wall

I say just buy the tip you want, and get some bed liner and coat that *******.

That's what I plan on doing with mine, since I am getting the lower half of the truck done in bed liner. . . damn second gen rust, it will help keep it clean with the gravel roads in the summer and snow plowing in the winter though

·
Registered
131 Posts
I've got the 5"-6" MBRP. Not too impressed, it's only a 12". Only looks good if your exhaust is the same color as the tip. It's loud though! Think I might just buy a cheap 18" and get it powder coated.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts