Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm picking up this truck tommorrow and the dealer doesn't know squat about the truck. I'm hoping someone may know the previous owner. 1998 Dodge Ram 2500 Truck Dorchester NE - Tyser Auto Sales that is the truck. Also if anyone wants to buy my 98 12valve, its 2300. Thats what the insurance company is charging me for a buy back. 146k on the motor brand new rubber, and I will get the one bad tire replaced for free. Front steering and axle are pretty bad thats why they totalled it. 3 rims are good, stacks are good, motor still turns, tranny and transfer case good, rear axle good, bed and tailgate has usual wear and tear, hell guages and alpine head unit are in it still. I just don't have the time to strip it out and try selling it individually. If your interested call or text me 603-903-2023, Its currently in Omaha and I would meet you there to get it out of the storage yard and give you the title.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New one or old one? I don't get online until late and I have until wednesday at the latest to buy back. Shoot me a text 603-903-2023, I have pics of both on my cell and can get pics to you quicker. Or call me.

·
fudgy wudgy pops
619 Posts
how bad did she get hit body wise? if i give you the word i will buy it can it be picked up on friday or sat, if waterloo wants it i will step out, but if not and body isnt to bad i will buy it! after looking at pics

·
fudgy wudgy pops
619 Posts
i do have a dana 60 front axle for this truck if someone else buys it

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Body had hail damage prior to accident. Would need passenger fender, and a respray of hood and pass. door. Some hail damage on box, do have a good tailgate for it but its wrong color. I'm running to class and the work, Ken shoot me a text or phone call 603-903-2023 and I'll send pics from my phone. Only problem is I only have until wednesday to buy it back. Only reason i'm not buying back is I just don't have the time to strip it out and sell parts off.

·
DELETE YOUR TURBO!!!!!
2,446 Posts
402-885-0499 send pics i have parts to fix it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts