Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will bds 6inch long arm or pure performance lift clear them with minimal to no rub?

·
Registered
94 Posts
It'd be tight with the 35's. I'm saying no way with a 37" tire.

·
Registered
313 Posts
just looked at 35s on a 6 lift...its tight at the front lower bumper/plastic chin.
and at the rear of the fender house ...even more going over a bump while turning.
37s will run going straight ...but will tear up these areas as soon as you turn..IMHO..

·
Registered
313 Posts
^^^ let me clearify...IMHO..
it was 35 x12.50 on a 20" rim with a 6" lift...(it appeared to have some + offset on the wheels..i have to ask the parts dept..for rim offset on that truck)
the truck was at the dealer and was the Mickey thompson baja knobby tire..
on a 2014 crewcab...
then there was a 2011 Im guessing it was more than a 6" lift running had 37's on 20's" rims and you could see the damage to the plastic in the rear of the front wheel house..and his chin spoiler was already pulled away from the bottom of the bumper..
(it was an agressive knobby tire also..with lugs on the side wall and outer tread)
I went in there tonight just to look at the 6" lifted 2014 on 35'x12.50 on a 20s
I will say it has alot to do with the offset of the rim ..and the amount of side wall knobby.
the dodges have real good clearance at the top of the wheel house ..its the front and rear of the wheel house that looks tight... especially that plastic bulge in the rear of the front wheel well..
fwiwl

1 - 4 of 4 Posts